Ilex seeks to maximise the value of Ebrington and to reinvest the development proceeds into the implementation of the Regeneration Plan, to provide long term economic benefits for the area.
One of two identical single-storey buildings flanking the Clock Tower, Building 70 dates from ca. 1890. During World War II it was used as the Pay Office. It is not clear when its “twin”, Building 65, was demolished. At one stage Building 70 was known as Noble.