A signature site within the city
- At the south of Ebrington, the development platform will egress onto the King Street roundabout, which in turn, exits east to Belfast and south to Dublin
- Five minute walk to the train station in the Waterside
- Five minute walk to the bus station and Walled City, via the Peace Bridge
- Ebrington Square is a key shared space, and attracts significant footfall estimated at 1m per annum. Ebrington already has hosted a wide range of major public/concert events including sporting events, world record-breaking feats, the Walled City Tattoo, BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend and the Turner Prize.
- The development platform can accommodate a building of up to five storeys and over ca. 75,000 sq ft (6,968 sq m)
- A signature site within the city, looking west across the water towards the Guildhall and Walled City and floors 3, 4 and 5 having 180° views along the river and Donegal hills.
- An opportunity for contemporary design, tailored to the needs of business. Quality contemporary design would be an essential requirement for development on this site.
Gross internal floor area:
- 75,000 sq ft (6,968 sq m)
Ebrington is a key urban regeneration project, managed by Ilex. Please note that factors other than lease terms may be assessed when considering expressions of interest. If a project offers significant regeneration potential, partnership approaches could be considered.
For further details, contact Angela Hughes, llex Business Manager, T. 028 7131 4160 or E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit an enquiry below