Peace One Day Information
19th June 2012
Traffic and pedestrian access information for Peace One Day Concert and terms and conditions of entry
Please be advised that there will be no pedestrian access across the Peace Bridge between 6.30am on Thursday 21st June and 6.30am on Friday 22nd June due to arrangements for the Peace One Day concert. The bridge will open for access to the event for ticket holders only from the city side at 5.30pm on Thursday 21st June.
Also be advised that traffic delays will be expected around the Ebrington Square site on Thursday. Those travelling to the concert by car are advised to use car parks in the city centre. Commuters should also be aware that St Columb’s Road and Browning drive will both be closed to traffic from 6.30 am on Thursday June 21 to 6.30am on Friday June 22. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Peace One Day - Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Access to the event will be by ticket only
- No alcohol to be permitted or consumed on site.
- Flags, emblems or other paraphernalia of a political, sectarian, racist or partisan nature will not be permitted on site.
- No sports jerseys, for example rugby, soccer or Gaelic sports
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Gates open at 5.30pm and the event will finish at 11.30pm approx.
- No glass or cans permitted on site.
- Food and drink facilities available on site.
- No barbeques or naked flames.
- Umbrellas will be permitted but their use may be restricted.
- Once on site you assume all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft, and release organisers, sponsors, performers, venue and their employees from any liability.
- No dogs except assistance dogs.
- This outdoor event will happen regardless of weather conditions, so please dress accordingly.
- No bicycles.
- No parking available.
- Culture Company has the right to refuse admission.
- Culture Company has the right to refuse entry to those under the influence of alcohol and who would be deemed by the organisers to be a hazard to themselves and/or others.
- If you leave the site you may not be permitted to re-enter, this will be at the discretion of the stewards.
- Before entering the site you may be subject to a search.
- Culture Company reserves the right to make any alterations to the advertised details for the event.
- All those attending consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.